Thursday, September 20, 2012

A Boy Named Six? Happy Birthday SIX BUCK!!!

Who names their kid a number? Apparently we do! His real name is Calvin Myron Buck VI, (in case you don't know your roman numerals that is a 6) hence the name Six came about for us. Until he came along I never fully understood the all consuming love you can have for such a small little human. Of course I love my hubby immensely, I just feel nothing compares to the love you have for your kids. It is a whole other level in itself.
11 years ago I was headed to the doctor for just a check up to see how things were going. I wasn't due for another three and a half weeks so I hadn't brought anything with me to be staying longer than my scheduled appointment time. Little did I know there were some other plans in the works in my belly. Finding out he was breach was the only disappointment I had. I hadn't planned for a c-section but that is where I was headed. They wouldn't let me leave so Calvin had to run home and grab a few things for me. I had nothing even packed for the hospital. Luckily my amazing friend Wendy helped to save the day and told Calvin what he should grab. They said I had to wait for 8 hours because I had eaten a tiny muffin for breakfast. Oh brother!!! 6:07 pm September 20th, 2001 my life changed forever. I received the one thing I had always wanted, a baby of my very own.


Fast forward 11 years and this is what we have today. An amazing little human with a personality all his own. He loves wrestling, football and is learning to play the piano and the cello. He is a great big brother and loves his sister even though he doesn't want other people to see it =). He is great in school and is loved by so many people in his life. 


We let him have a sleepover with a "few" friends for his birthday.

Yes I may be a little crazy =)

Happy birthday little boy! You will always be my most favorite little human boy. Such a sweet boy (most of the time) I know you will grow up to be an amazing person and that you will accomplish all of your goals and dreams. Reach for the stars little boy, no dream is too big. Thank you for making my dreams of being a mommy come true.

I'll love you forever, 
I'll like you for always, 
As long as I'm living
My baby you'll be. 
Happy birthday Six! I love you!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment