Sunday, June 24, 2012

The prettiest girl I know!

Today my sweet baby girl turned 8!!! Holy cow I can't believe it, she was just so little and now she is getting so huge. I have to say I love having a little mini me. She is a really good mix of myself and my sisters Molli and Kassi. I think she looks a lot like myself and Molli when we were little, and her weird sense of style and free spirited-ness I believe she got from Kassi. Her attitude and mannerisms she definitely got from both Molli and I! She is a little night owl and loves to sleep in. She is a grouch in the morning if you have to wake her up. (I have no idea where that comes from hahaha!!!) I do see her daddy in her a little. But Six is more like his daddy. Eight is such a fun age to be. In our church kids get baptized at eight. Kamryn is very excited to get baptized and we have talked about quite a bit. We want her to understand why we get baptized and what that means for her and to her. We had a little family get together tonight to celebrate her birthday and she picked chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting and chocolate ice cream! Calvin frosted them and I let her decorate. She is so big! She is currently taking gymnastics and piano. In August she will start back with cheer leading. This year she will be cheering for Six's football team. I'm so excited for that time! I think I will learn to love football if Six continues to play. Here are a few pics from her little party.







My sweet baby girl I love you so much Kamryn Faye Buck!

2 comments:

  1. She does look like you! That is such a fun age and cheer leading and football are going to be fun just cause your kids are doing it. It is nice to go to one event and get to see them both too.

    ReplyDelete