Thursday, May 17, 2012

You gotta start somewhere...

I find myself thinking and saying to myself, man I really need to remember that. Yet I don't write it down. :( I want to be able to tell my kids all the funny, bad and cute things they did when they were little. So I guess today is as good of a day as I am going to get! As of today I have a 10 year old and a 7 year old, respectively boy and girl. Very soon to add another year on to each of those ages. Recently my kids have found the fun activity of jumping from the roof of our house to the trampoline. Scary, I know! I remember doing this myself when I was little. Oh the joy! I love that they are adventurous and brave. I love that they still cuddle with me. I really love that my 10 year old will let me hug and kiss him even at school. That last one is huge because last year he would barely hug me at school. I told him that it really is a good thing to love your mom in front of your friends. He is such a good boy and is definitely more of a leader than a follower, and wise beyond his years. My little girl knows how to wrap people around any finger she chooses. She is so sweet and still loves to write me notes and draw me pictures to show me how much she loves me, usually there is a picture of us together with matching outfits. :) 
At this time Six (Calvin Myron Buck VI is his real name) is very involved in wrestling and Kamryn is in gymnastics and just finished a dance class. They are both taking piano lessons and loving it. I promise to keep up on the piano lessons because someday they will thank me for it. I wish I knew how to play better. In the fall Six will play football and Kamryn will be a cheerleader for his team. They will both continue with wrestling (Six) and gymnastics (Kamryn) as well. 
Here are a few recent pictures of my kiddos. I am a photographer yet I don't take too many pics of my own kids since they aren't always very good to sit for me.
Kamryn

Six

Kamryn & Six

The real Kamryn & Six
 

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way. It is so good to record your thoughts of your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! They are getting so big. Miss you guys tons but we will see you this summer when we come up to Washington.

    ReplyDelete